Your path to success starts at ADF Diesel
Are you dreaming of a passionate career on a dynamic team and are you interested in the Diesel industry?
Construction Equipment Mechanic
Diagnose, repair and carry out preventive maintenance.
Execute work while respecting established high quality standards.
Complete service documents within timeline.
Identify parts that need replacing.
- DVS in construction equipment, agriculture or heavy machinery mechanics
- 3 years' experience in the Diesel industry
- Good knowledge of hydraulics, electric and electronic
Conquer new territories, seek out new business opportunities, promote the company's products and services and build new business relationships.
- Sales skills
- Open to travelling
- Knowledge of Diesel products
A parts clerk processes client orders, conducts searches in inventory software and sends orders to our suppliers.
In a nutshell, his or her objective is to make sure client needs are met.
- Possess good sales skills
- Be proactive and resourceful in finding solutions for clients
- General knowledge of parts
Receiving and Shipping Clerk
The clerk working in merchandise receiving and shipping sorts, stores and ships parts and supplies for the company and for public sale.