Reduce your operating costs
ADF Diesel offers a wide range of auxiliary heaters for the engine, cab and hydraulic system of your equipment for a quick start, a comfortable room temperature and machinery ready for use at all times.
Proheat X45 is a powerful, diesel-powered engine pre-heating solution for quick and reliable cold weather starting. An integrated pump circulates heated coolant to warm the engine block, making starting easier and reducing start-up engine wear.
Proheat X45 features an onboard control panel that displays heater status, while an optional digital timer for the cab adds convenient timer-based starting of the heater.
Proheat X45 can also direct heat to the truck cab for driver comfort while reducing fuel costs and emissions from unnecessary engine idling. With more than 15 years in the field, its rugged and field serviceable design has proven reliable in even the most extreme temperatures.
- Electronic control panel displays heater status
- Integrated coolant pump
- Mounting options for all truck configurations
- Programmable 7-day digital timer
- 13 kW (45 000 BTU)
- 2 years warranty
The next generation of diesel fired auxiliary heater
- 31,000 BTU/hr
- Uses Can bus J1939
- Easy cold starts
- Cabin comfort
- Fluid heating
- 5 types of programming
Get a Quote
Proheat M-Series Ultra Powerful Coolant Heater
- 50,000 to125,000 BTU
- Saves money
- Driver comfort
- Made for buses, coaches and off-road equipment
- Preheats the engine
- Easy cold weather starts
Proheat Air is the new standard for heavy-duty truck air heaters, quietly delivering constant and reliable heat in cold weather environments.
Available in 2 and 4 kW models, its high-efficiency design reduces overall vehicle emissions and engine wear by eliminating the need to idle the engine to heat the sleeper cab.
Proheat Air saves fuel costs for fleets and operators while helping drivers comply with local idling restrictions. A digital remote panel provides comprehensive and precise control of Proheat Air from anywhere inside the truck cab.
- 2kW (A2) and 4kW (A4) models available
- Built-in temperature sensor for safety and control
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Optional diagnostic software kit available
- LCD display digital timer
- 2 years warranty
Immersion tank heater
HeatProbe is an immersion tank heater that captures otherwise wasted heat from hot engine coolant and transfers it directly into the fluid tank, warming up the contents so that it can flow properly and be readily pumped during cold winter weather. This process eliminates huge amounts of downtime as well as expensive component damage that frequently occurs when attempting to pump cold-thickened oils.
HeatProbes can be used in many bulk transport applications from IBC totes to water trucks and lube tankers to reduce their turnaround time and increase revenue.
Multiple units can be installed and plumbed sequentially to ensure consistent temperatures in larger applications.
- Heat up your hydraulics on the way to your job-site
- Keep water, oil and fluids from freezing, gelling or clouding
- Single probe heats up reservoirs from 1 to 80 gals (300 liters) capacity
- Multiple probes can be installed on large bulk tanks
- Warm up bulk oils while driving between deliveries
- Eliminate idle equipment and wasted man-hours waiting for products to warm up
- Protect against hydraulic pump cavitation’s and burst hose lines