DIESEL COLORS / Engine enamel
Diesel ColorsTM are available in a wide range of colors, including exact match factory colors. All colors have excellent durability and superior heat and chemical resistance. They are specially formulated to withstand corrosion, rust, salt spray. chemicals and additives of today's gasoline blends and degreasers. Diesel ColorsTM is made of a unique blend of urethane and ceramic resins, which produce a tough and long-lasting finish for engines, engine accessories or wherever a tough durable heat or chemical resistant finish is needed.
Available Colors and Pricing
|Ford Grey K66554||3,75$||Detroit 60 Series 5A50392||5.95$|
|Ford Blue K66562||3,75$||Orange K76815||3.75$|
|John Deere K66566||3,75$||Last Blast LB1||3.75$|
|International Red K66923||3,75$||Gloss Black K78901||3.75$|
|Alpine Green K68196||3,75$||Last Blast Aluminium ALB1||3.75$|
|Clear Coat K73434||3,75$||Cummins Beige K66952||3.75$|
|Caterpillar Yellow K75420||3,75$|
Features & Benefits
- Maximum heat dissipation and high gloss retention
- Ceramic resins resist heat up to 300oF (150oC).
- Multiple applications; engine blocks, accessories and others.
- Resistant to chemical products
- Dry to touch in 30 minutes / Dries within 24 hours
- Resistant to oil and other automotive fluids.
- No primer needed prior to application.
- Will not blister, flake, crack, or peel.
- Engine Blocks
- Water Pumps
- Valve Covers
- Differencial covers.
- Many other applications